|Initial General||Initial Specialised||Review|
As part of your initial 45 minute consult you would be provided with
- dietary assessment
- appropriate nutrition education and
- a personalised nutrition plan to assist you with meeting the goals we discuss.
- Your nutrition plan includes suggested portion sizes, meal and snack options, training nutrition guidelines, healthy takeaways and any other info you require to help keep on track. We monitor body composition, weight and skin-folds, if appropriate, as part of the process too.
Our review consults are between 15 to 30 minutes and we charge accordingly. During these consults we
- Discuss any questions from your plan and information we sent through.
- Review current intake and discuss additional nutrition strategies to assist with meeting your nutrition goals.
- Review body composition if required.
- Provide additional information such as update plan if required, or provide a carb loading plan to trial for an upcoming event.
Please note, when you book your appointment, you are holding a space on our calendar that is no longer available to our other clients.
Appointments are in high demand, so if you need to cancel or reschedule please let us know as soon as possible. Your advanced notice will allow another Client access to that appointment time.
If you need to cancel your appointment, please use the link located in your Appointment Confirmation/Reminder email
If you’d like to reschedule please do so here https://www.nutritionworks.com.au/book-online/